Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dropping Out

So, its been a while since my last update, mostly because not too long after that brick, I decided that I really wasn't ready for this whole Triathlon thing. I was feeling burned out, wasn't looking forward to my workouts, and in general just didn't feel ready. I'm not positive I could do all three sports separately, let alone back to back to back.

But, no worries my loyal readers (all 5 of you....) Now that Joe and I are back from vacation and his shoulder is mostly healed, we're going to start running again, training for a 5K at the end of October. And, I plan on picking up regular yoga classes again. We're also going to get gym passes (its 25 admissions to be used within a year, so I think we can handle that better than paying month to month) That way I can keep up with my swimming but not be forced into a class twice a week.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment